Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Bake this way

Thick and Chewy Blonde brownies with Chocolate Chips

Recipe Source: from My Kitchen Cafe (www.mykitchencafe.blogspot.com)/originally adapted slightly from Cook's Illustrated

image via RealMomKitchen

Simple! Just the way I like things. This was fantastic because I did not have to fight with my mixer. My mixer prefers to show off by only allowing the speeds super-fast up to out-of-control-fast. It refuses to function at a steady speed, which usually results in not only flour and dry ingredients all over the cabinets but also over mixing. I used semi-sweet chips and white choc. chips to help me clean out the pantry. Nanny said they tasted yummy, but she is so sweet I think she would smile and say it tasted yummy if I made her a mud pie. But isn't that what Grandparents are suppose to do?!

No comments:

Post a Comment